Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others—and improve how they communicate, learn, and work. It provides a powerful framework for building better relationships, driving positive change, harnessing innovation, and achieving excellence.
If your work involves selling, knowledge of type can be helpful in understanding what clients need from you, especially how they best like to learn about products and services and how they like to interact during the process of gathering information and making decisions.
When you understand your type preferences, you can approach your own work in a manner that best suits your style, including: how you manage your time, problem solving, best approaches for decision making, and dealing with stress. Knowledge of type can help you better understand the culture of the place you work, develop new skills, understand your participation in teams, and cope with change in the workplace.
The Myers-Briggs assessment is the world’s most trusted personality assessment because it is:
- Easy to grasp, insightful, and thought provoking
- Reliable and valid, backed by global research and development investment
- Highly flexible in terms of administration options and applications
- Available in 20+ languages—with new translations in the pipeline and with culturally appropriate norms for each country for which a translation is available
- Backed by excellent support and guidance through CPP’s global distributor network (CPP is a world leader in personality, career, and organizational development assessments).
The MBTI assessment is ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- Team development—helps ease communication among team members, identify team strengths and weaknesses, and create action plans for improved performance
- Leadership development—deepens leaders’ understanding of their personality type and the types of those they are leading to help them manage better, give more meaningful feedback, and improve individual and team performance
- Conflict management—improves skills in identifying sources of conflict and intervening early to prevent underperformance, disruption, and disengagement
- Stress management—builds resilience, increases productivity, and offers strategies for identifying and managing stress triggers
- Career transition and planning—helps guide individuals on career choice, development, and management
(929) 900–MKTS (6587)
85 Broad Street
New York, NY 10004